The use of medicinal herbs for weight loss
Since ancient times, people passed their knowledge about the medicinal properties of plants from generation to generation. Herbal medicine have always come to the aid of the person in the treatment of a variety of diseases and ailments, when the pills still nothing was known.
Today, herbs are used not only for health, but also in the fight against excess weight.
How herbs for weight loss
All herbs used in the struggle for a beautiful figure can be divided into several groups according to the impact they have on the body:
– Herbs that suppress hunger. This, for example, such travilla slimming, which form a mucous film on the walls of the stomach, reducing appetite, or herbs that fill the stomach where they are digested for a long time. This and flax seed, marshmallow root, and Dong Quai, and is rapidly gaining popularity Alga spirulina, etc.;
– Diuretic herbs that increase the excretion of fluids from the body. By accelerating the water exchange from the body excess liquid and toxins. We are talking about such plants as: UVA URSI, burdock, horsetail, bearberry, cowberry leaves, chamomile, and others;
– Herbs that stimulate the release and secretion of bile from the gallbladder. These include dandelion, barberry, oregano, thoroughwax, St. John’s wort, immortelle,cranberry, corn columns, coriander, etc. These plants normalize liver and gall bladder, which has a positive effect on the entire gastro-intestinal tract;
– Herbs, normalizing and stimulating the digestion. They help cleanse the intestines, have a mild laxative effect. Anise, Basil, dill, thyme, centaury, zhostera laxative, ginger root, etc. – that plants of this group;
– Herbs that increase the flow of energy. There are such plants, the digestion of which the body spends more calories than it receives as a result of: celery, rosemary, turmeric, ginger, etc.
The complex phytotherapy – the key to success
It should be understood that losing those extra pounds is not always associated with fewer fat reserves in the body. This can be the get rid of excess fluid, cleansing the body from accumulated toxins, improvement of metabolism, reduction of appetite, etc.
That is why nutritionists and herbalists do not recommend the use of single herbs and herbal preparations that contain many of the components to achieve a complex result. Only in this case in the body “starts” the healing process that includes not only weight loss but also improve health, increase immunity.